S.N.A.R. Laminati s.r.l. produces from 1950 cold rolled steel strip of different grades.
In our plant in the town of Cellatica, near Brescia, in the northern Italy, we produce steel strip that founds his employment in different sectors and that we ship both in Italy and abroad.
Our range of products is composed of:
• Cold rolled steel strips for shearing and forming with low carbon content
(Fe390 to Fe590 and DC01-DC02-DC03-DC04);
• Cold rolled steel strips for shearing and forming with medium or high carbon content
(e.i.C20, C45, C67…);
• Cold rolled Alloy steel strips (e.i. 51CrV4);
• Micro-Alloy High yield strenght steels steel strip (e.i. S355MC, S500MC, …)
• Stainless steel strips (AISI 304; AISI 430 and similars), annealed or strain hardened;
• Hardened and tempered steel strip for rolling shutters springs;
• Steel strap for packaging and its accessories.
SNAR considers quality to be a fundamental factor in the success of the company and for this reason all our work aims not only at producing a technical perfect product but one that satisfy the exact needs of our customer.
Quality management System certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS 16949:2009.