- 1950Company founded in Brescia in 1950
- 1969Transfer to new 25,000sqm Cellatica site
- 1975Quarto Mino rolling mill installation
- 1980Creation of new offices
- 1990Installation of 6 EBNER bases for thermal treatment
- 2000Oscillated wounded coils slitting line installation
- 2002New RWF rolling mill installation
- 2005New industrial buildings erected
- 2015Installation of new 100% Hydrogen atmosphere TENOVA annealing plant
SNAR was founded in 1950 by Mr Giordani and since then has been dealing in the production of cold rolled special steels.
Over time, customer partnerships led to specialization in various industries, automotive, electrical components, furniture components and washers.
Having acquired the IS/TS, ISO/9001 and OSHAS 18001 Quality Certificates guarantees the high standards required by international groups that purchase from SNAR.
Investments and continuous innovations inspire product evolution and process improvement for competitiveness on different markets.